Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stress Made Me Do It...not me someone else

Heard this on the radio this morning.

Teacher gone crazy. Couldn't take her student playing with her braid in class, so she cut it off! OMG!! If I were the mother, I would of gone crazy. The mother wants the teacher to lose her job...rightfully so. You should have a little more patience than that.

Being a teacher can be a challenge, but seriously enough to cut the students hair? Really?

As for our potential new life in the ever so balmy state of Minnesota.... is still up for some SERIOUS debate.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minnesota isn't too far from where you are now, is it? That doesn't sound too bad.

I can see where a teacher could lose it. Cutting hair is pretty bad, even if it was only a little piece. But if kids today were made to mind or "else" (threat of paddling) then it probably wouldn't have happened.

Kat said...

Holy crap! That is NUTS! I would throw a serious cow if a teacher did that to my child. Seriously.

A Packer fan in Viking territory, huh? Yipes. ;)

Dr. Wifey said...

crazy!

Doc said...

I heard about that too... That teacher deserves what ever is coming to her. You just can't do that!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I would have freaked out if the teacher did that to my little girl!

K Storm said...

I'd say that teacher needed a vacation really bad...or medication!