Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Little Things

Back to work for me! I love it, but trying to get back into a routine!

This morning my son was getting ready for school and says " Mom, I don't have any pants to wear to school, no jeans or sweats!" I looked and there wasn't any clean. He had no pants or sweats in his dresser. I couldn't believe it, I just did laundry on Sunday, however, my son is known for not ever putting his stuff in the baskets where they belong. So, thank goodness for the pair of jeans I bought him for Christmas. He did have pants to wear afterall!! It also doesn't help that he is constantly growing. I guess I better get him some new clothes and SOON!!

4 comments:

sarah said...

oooo shopping ... i'm in!

Kat said...

Ha! That sounds like my kids. They go through pants so quickly. ;)

Susan said...

Sounds like a TRUE growth spurt. LOL, thank goodness you had been Christmas shopping!

mysite said...

Nice Post!
I would like to know more about your blog. You may also visit my blog and tell me what you think.