Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

  • I feel like I live in the Arctic Tundra!! I can't believe the temperature is going to drop to like -13 degrees or lower and windchills like 30 to 40 below zero!! I felt like when I walked outside I was going to lose my breath. It is so crazy!!!
  • I absolutely love my job! I will be so sad when my long term position ends in about 6 weeks. I am hoping to get a full time position for the next school year!! I will try like crazy! ( I must love that word)
  • I am going to sign up for another half marathon this year and my goal is to beat my time from last year. Still haven't decided which race I want to do. I am thinking about Minneapolis in June.
  • Cabin Fever!!! My kids are nuts! I am nuts!!
  • Thank goodness for some wine on this freezing cold Thursday night and all new shows on ABC like Grey's and Private Practice.

No comments: