Monday, January 17, 2011

Enough Already

I have always loved exercise! I love working out. When I work out I just feel so much better. The hardest part about going to the gym this time of year is the crowds. One of my favorite classes and group exercise is cycle class. Usually you can get there 10 min. before and get a bike and warm up and even stop in the locker room and lock up your stuff. Well in January all that has changed!!!!
You have to get to class like 30 min. before. You have to just hang up your coat and run to the studio with all of your stuff, because if you don't, you don't get a bike. It's horrible. I am actually looking forward to all of these newbies to quit and it going back to the way it was. Because quite frankly I am in no mood to wrestle someone for a bike!!

2 comments:

Nanny Anna said...

I guess I am one of those new people at the gym crowding you. But I am serious about getting myself fit and not a New Years Resolution person who will be gone by the end of February.

I started on Jan 13th, which is a special day that means I will stick to this for a lifetime (you will have to read my blog post on Grandma's Getting Fit to understand that). Since I did not go to the gym before I had no idea that it was only busy because of the Resolutions...that is good to know because I almost considered just buying equipment and staying home because of the crowds. Now I have hope. I will stick it out and wait for the crowds to subside.

I am your newest follower too. I found your blog on the Over 40 Bloggers list. Hope you will stop by my blog. I look forward to getting to know you through your posts :)

Anna

Susan said...

Keep up the schedule.....you know the others will never stick with it! How do you keep up a routine in the harsh winter?