Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This Stuff Is the Bomb!!

This stuff is the best popcorn EVER in a bag! I picked some up at Walmart about a month ago and now I am addicted to this stuff. Just looking at this bag is making me hungry for it. Not only is there the Kettlecorn flavor, but there are other spicier flavors.

I can sit down and eat half the bag without realizing it. I don't even bother looking at the calories of this stuff. I figure I work out enough it doesn't matter. In fact, I ate the last of it last night....looks like I'll be stopping in at Wally World tonight for a little fix before I watch 90210 tonight.



6 comments:

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I guess I will need to try it now :)

We love popcorn and eat a lot of it in our house!

Poolside with the Girls said...

I love kettle corn. We eat tons of popcorn too. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Kettlecorn is my favorite! There's a guy who makes it fresh in a giant iron kettle at our grocery store on weekends, it's so good warm. I'll have to try this kind from Walmart, too.

justme said...

oh yes i have had it, and it is like crack cocaine. you can not stop !!!

this is feener at my new blog

Doc said...

Kettle Corn is wickedly good... have to agree with you on that one!

Betsy Mae said...

I don't know if it's sold in Canada or not. I love popcorn period but my air popped stuff is the best...too bad for all the butter and salt I add to it!