Friday, November 20, 2009

A Bouquet of Things

I haven't updated my photos on my blog in forever. That is my goal this weekend. I am going to put some recent photos of the family on here. I've been such a slacker.

I could blame Facebook since I am on that darn thing every night. I like to read people's updates and am addicted to Bejeweled Blitz and Farmville. My husband thinks I am a nut when I tell him I have to farm or I will lose my crops and money.

Oldest daughter is headed to New Moon tonight. To be completely honest, I don't have a huge desire to see it. I had a rough time getting through the book. Maybe I should give it another try.

I am excited to run the Turkey Day run in my town. I am doing the 10K (6.2 miles). My only goal is to beat my time from last year. I am also signing up to do another half marathon in May. I hope training inside most of the winter isn't that horrible. I just HATE running on a treadmill. I went and did it yesterday and I felt like 25 minutes was an hour.

I've been so into wine lately. Thanks to Hairbows and Guitar Picks for her weekly wine post. I am already looking forward to having some this evening.

Cheers to a great weekend!

6 comments:

Doc said...

Good luck with the 10K... and I don't car much for that twilight stuff either.

Poolside with the Girls said...

I am a bb addict. I gave it up when I was sick and I'm afraid to play again. I hate thinking about how much time it takes away from my real life!!!

I am with you on the new moon. Not my cup of tea. My daughter is on the fence. She scares really easily so I don't think she'll see it. She was scared at Nemo.

Good luck with the 10K

starnes family said...

I love that you have to farm or you'll lose stuff. Awesome!

Good luck on your run!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, treadmills can be dull. And I haven't seen New Moon yet. I will wait for dvd. The book wasn't as good as the 2st one, so the movie probably isn't either. the plot was blah. I am reading book 3 now,I hope it's better.

Cynthia said...

Have a great run! I saw New Moon...it was a cheese fest:P

K Storm said...

Girl, I am so behind on the blogging stuff but I have wondered how your family was doing.

I have been doing the Bejeweled thing too. You should find me on facebook...ekstorm@bellsouth.net.