Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

  • Had the longest week ever. I had to work 2 12 hours days this week for school.
  • Had the most amazing parent~ teacher conferences this week. The parents had such great compliments for me.
  • I signed up for the Lucky 7 race in Minneapolis on March 19th. I am so excited to do another race.
  • I am so sick of the COLD temperatures here in Minnesota!! I would love to jet off somewhere warm.
  • Sometimes still feel that I am dreaming....I DO actually live in Minnesota!!
  • I am loving the connections I am making with people here. It is a whole new world!
  • My MTLE is coming up and I will be living at the Library on Saturday.

The Green Bay Packers are going to the Superbowl!

  • Looking forward to having a few of these on Superbowl Sunday!

Key lime pie martinis!!! Yummy!!

2 comments:

justme said...

so glad to hear all the good things and thoughts !!!

Kat said...

Go Pack, Go!!!!!!!! :)

Glad everything is going so well!