Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to Life...Back to Reality

The title of my blog reminds of this 80s tune. Crazy. At least I won't be teased anymore about my lazy summer days.

I should be working instead of blogging. I started this morning. My alarm went off around 5:30 am. I haven't gotten up that early in practically 3 months. It is so hard getting things done on the first day back after summer vacation. I end up chatting with people I haven't seen all summer and then there goes 1 hour when I should of been getting ready for Back to School Night. That is tomorrow...yikes I have a lot of work to do. Not only do we chat, we sit through meetings and ridiculous blood borne pathogens videos. It is the same one every year. Don't forget to wear gloves type of thing. Yeah I know...I have seen this for the last 14 years!!

I am happy to be back at school. I am excited for the year to begin. I am also excited about posting a picture of our Miami Vice leader. The white suit was a glowing today!! I am trying to find a way to take the picture without him noticing. I need someone to help me out. I don't want to get busted.

I really need to get to work! Until later....

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh, I must see the Miami Vice suit! Good luck with the job:)

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Don't work to hard! I'm glad to hear everything is getting back in the swing for you... no matter if you have to watch boring same old videos....


I tagged you for award.. I think your blog is awesome