Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

  • I am SO sick of the cold temps that I can hardly stand it. 
  • I can't wait until April 19th because that is when my series of tests for my Minnesota teaching license will be over.
  • I am very HOPEFUL that I will find a full time job teaching this Fall.
  • I have been teaching first grade since November 2010 (as a long term sub) and am in the same school different classroom teaching the same grade. 
  • The first position was for a wonderful teacher who had her very first baby. 
  • My thoughts and prayers are for the teacher I am currently taking over for.  She is battling cancer and has a VERY long road ahead.  I am hopeful that everything will work out for her.  She is 42 years old and has a serious fight ahead and I will prayer for her and her family everyday. 
  • The glass of wine I am drinking right now is AMAZING!!  Love the 3 buck Chuck from Trader Joe's.
  • Shopped last weekend at Nordstrom's Rack and I CAN'T wait to go back.  LOVED IT!!!
  • Baseball season is ready to start and I am SO excited!!!  GO Brewers and Twins!! (National and American League favorites!!)
  • Feeling like that I can finally call this place I moved to HOME!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yeah!!!
PS. love the new look of the blog.

Kat said...

This cold weather sucks!

YAY for finally being HOME. :)