Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tagged Again!

I was tagged by Jennifer at Another Online Mom to do this fun questionnaire. So here goes....


1. What is your current obsession? Working out and thinking about my future race goals. I know crazy.

2. Which item of clothing do you wear most often? Lately...layers...the weather has been up and down.
3. What's for dinner? Grilled Chicken

4. What are you listening to? Annoying show on Nick...Fairly Odd Parents.


5. Say something about the one who tagged you.
Her blog is so fun to read. She has great fashion tips and links me to the sales and trends. Oh and her kids are so cute and they love Disney.

6. Favorite vacation spots? Camping in Wisconsin State Parks

7. What am I reading right now? New Moon and my Runner's World Magazine
8. Four words to describe myself: Friendly, Outgoing, Energetic, and Loyal.
9. Guilty pleasure? Dumb reality TV (The Cougar, Rock of Love Bus and I will be DVRing the new season of the Housewives New Jersey)
10. First spring thing to do? Organize and plant flowers.

Now I will pass this fun questionnaire onto...

Hairbows and Guitar Picks
Dr. Wifey
Wacie's Way

1 comment:

Wacie's Way said...

Thanks for the tag!! Have you always been an exerciser? Any tips on becoming an exerciser?!!! Help!!