Friday, March 27, 2009

In Like A Lion and Out Too!

The Shamrock Shuffle 8K race is this weekend in Chicago. My hubby and I are going to rock the race spite the horrible weather forecast. I was hoping for maybe a 50 degree weather day, but that isn't going to happen. The outlook is for 30s and snow flurries. I AM going to finish STRONG! I am going to work on my playlist tonight...I am looking for some new music to download. So, if you have some good ideas for music or songs that really pump you up, let me know!

I AM NOT going to force my daughter to do summer camp. We came up with another plan. After talking it over with hubby and reading some of your suggestions, I decided on doing some alternative things with her instead. I hope it is the right decision.

I wish I would of taken and posted of picture of Emma this morning. She looked so darn cute, minus the shoes she HAD to wear. She had the cutest skinny jeans on with this pink top that was a little long so it make the jeans look so darn cute. She had pink polka dot socks on with her CLICKY WEDDING SHOES. What do I mean by that...the shoes she wore in my sister's wedding. They are silvery, clear sandals, and she loves the sound they make and she HAD to wear them. I packed her another pair in her backpack just in case the clicky noise drove the teacher INSANE!! Gotta love my EG she is so funny.

5 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I wish you best of luck running in the slush that is heading our way.

Dr. Wifey said...

good luck with that 8K. wish the weather was better for you :)

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Good Luck!

I still do love the sound my heel mske on the floor :0

Suzy said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for great weather in Chicago! Have a great run! And have fun!

PS....I still like clickety-clackity heels as well!

Kat said...

Seriously. This weather is nuts! We were supposed to get 4-7 inches here but THANKFULLY we only got an inch or so. Hopefully it will melt soon. It is supposed to be SPRING! I know that doesn't mean much in Wisconsin. ;)

Hope you did great for your race!